I'm not coming back. - Pules of technology

Breaking

Thursday 20 July 2017

I'm not coming back.

 

 I'm not coming back

His dream was to finish Real Madrid's career by the jersey. This is what supporters from a player growing up in the Real Madrid Academy. But fans or fans of Alvaro Morata are not fulfilling any dreams. Tomorrow, Chelsea has said that this striker will be seen in London. Morata also told about his dreams and did not want to give up thinking about returning to Royal.
How much Chelsea is spending for Morata, it is still not known. Spanish media claims, 80 million euros And in the English newspapers, the figure is going down to 65 to 67 million. Anyway, the plot is breaking the record of a Spanish player. But Real-fans have been thinking that they are busy with the grief of losing Morata.
Morata has also been seen outside of Real earlier. He had spent two years at Juventus before returning to Royal last season. So supporter teams hope to get him back once more. But Morata has blown up the possibility, the third time ... No, I do not think I will be back in Madrid. It will be very difficult and I do not agree to think about it now.
Morataya can not be seen to rival the opponent in this jersey. Photo: Morada, the best player of the last decade of the Real Madrid Academy, Morata, Morata. At the age of 18, coach Jose Mourinho made his debut in Real Madrid. Enlivened by his performance, Antonio dragged him to Juventus in Juventus. Morata will play under the ball in Chelsea. Morata was so excited to play under the dear coach, I'm very happy going to Chelsea, who always wanted me. I'm going to a team that's the coach who believes in me the most.
There is also faith coach Jean-Din Zidane on Morata. But Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale or Karim Benzema were not able to top the Real attack. As the second favorite striker, Ronaldo was the second highest goal after Morata (20). Want to lose such a gem? But Morata wants to play more regularly in the World Cup year. That's why he left the dream club.
But to give good wishes to the departed coach and supporters, I have thanked him for all things and thanked him for this season. Thanks to all the Madrid, I would like to give me so much support, I always want the best for Madrid.
Source: AS dot com, market.

See more at:
Mushfiq did not want to play in Barisal Bulls!


Mushfiq said in the press conference.